Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
a favorite for the fall
- 1 (6 ounce) refrigerated pie crusts, brushed with
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- Bake pie crust at 375 for 5 minutes; cool.
- Pour apple pie filling into shell.
- Mix flour,sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Add in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; stir in pecans.
- Sprinkle over pie filling.
- Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes, or until topping is golden brown.
- Serve sprinkled with powdered sugar.