1/4 Photos of Apple Crisp
A quick and easy apple crisp to bake along with an oven meal. Delicious served warm with a scoop of ice cream or a dollop of real whipped cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt together in a large bowl.
- 2Melt butter in a saucepan.
- 3Add melted butter to the flour and sugar mixture.
- 4Mix with fork until crumbly.
- 5Core, peel and cut apples into slices.
- 6Place apple slices in a 9" deep pie pan or 9" square baking dish. Add a little sugar and a dash of cinnamon to the apples if desired (optional).
- 7Spoon flour/butter mixture over the apples, covering apples completely.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 35 minutes or until apples are soft.
- 9Serve in small dessert dishes, or wide mouth wine glasses, with ice cream or real whipped cream topping.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.0
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 294.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 59.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g