Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
A Pastors wife gave us this recipe years ago and we haven't used another apple crisp recipe since then.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 5 -6 medium apples, peeled and sliced
- Combine first four ingrediants and an egg.
- Mix with fork until crumbly.
- Put apples in a greased 8" dish and top with mixture.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmug and dot with butter.
- Bake at 350* for 35- 40 minutes.
- Serve wamrm with milk or vanilla ice cream.
Very tasty and easy to make, I added a few walnuts just for a bit of taste. I will make it again for sure Made for my 3 chefs.