Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another wonderful desert from my Fireman's cook book.
- 1 (15 ounce) can applesauce (or jar)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (or your choice)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 9 inches pie shells
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine (salted or unsalted) or 1⁄4 cup butter (salted or unsalted)
- Mix first six (6) ingredients all together and put in pie shell.
- Then mix topping.
- Combine topping all together and sprinkle evenly over apple mixture.
- Bake at 400°F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool; serve with ice cream or whipped cream.