Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
A great recipe from Wholesome Sweeteners!
Make and share this Apple Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Mix apples with lemon juice and cinnamon in a 8"x8" baking pan.
- Combine oats, flour, maple syrup, cinnamon, pecans in a bowl.
- Mix in the butter with your fingers until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spread evenly over the apples.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 375°F.
yummy....my husband and son loved the maple syrup and pecans...oh and so did I...it is a keeper for sure...
A great alternative to a sugary sweet crisp. Honestly never missed the typical white or brown sugars; the maple syrup is a great substitute. I must have had much larger apples, as I got at least 8 servings from this. I ended up making another batch of topping because it wasn't going far enough. Made for PAC Spring 2010.