Comfort food at its best. An easy and tasty dessert.
Make and share this Apple Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place apples in a buttered 2-quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice.
- In a small bowl, combine rolled oats, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Using a pastry blender, cut butter into mixture until the mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle over the apples.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until apples are tender.
i had a bunch of apples i needed to use up so i made this recipe in an 8X8 pan, covered with foil and put it in the freezer for another day. popped it in the oven tonight and enjoyed every bite. thank you!
This recipe was AMAZING! Sooooo good! This apple crisp will NOT last long in the fridge I'll tell you that! Nice and sweet, the apples were tender and the topping was fabulous - love the oats! Best apple crisp yet! Thank you!!! :)
This was delicious! The taste, the texture - all out of this world. This recipe will be one of my main desserts now! Thanks!