Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Nice, tasty, delicious, stupendous, fascinating, beautiful, tempting...I could go on:)
Make and share this Apple Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel, core and slice the apples.
- Put the apples in a bowl.
- Mix in 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- In another bowl, mix 1 cup flour, 3/4 cup sugar, cinnamon and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Take another bowl.
- In this, beat the egg and butter.
- Add to the dry ingredients.
- This is the topping for your apple crisp.
- Now put the apples in the baking dish and pour the topping over them.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Once it's done, you'll find that the apples are soft and the topping is golden and crisp.
- Remove it from the oven and let it cool.
- Apple crisp is ready to be served!