Prep 35 mins
Cook 40 mins
Nice, tasty, delicious, stupendous, fascinating, beautiful, tempting...I could go on:)
Make and share this Apple Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- 4 large apples
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel, core and slice the apples.
- Put the apples in a bowl.
- Mix in 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- In another bowl, mix 1 cup flour, 3/4 cup sugar, cinnamon and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Take another bowl.
- In this, beat the egg and butter.
- Add to the dry ingredients.
- This is the topping for your apple crisp.
- Now put the apples in the baking dish and pour the topping over them.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Once it's done, you'll find that the apples are soft and the topping is golden and crisp.
- Remove it from the oven and let it cool.
- Apple crisp is ready to be served!
This was my first time making apple crisp, and it definitely wont be the last!! This was absolutely wonderful, I should have doubled the recipe because everyone wanted seconds!! And it was so, so easy to make!
This was wonderful!! The apples were tender and had a great brown sugar-cinnamon flavor. The topping is so crunchy good. I added a t vanilla to the egg. Otherwise followed the recipe. This one will be a repeat! Thanks, Charishma!
Always been a favourite pudding, I like how the apple slices in this recipe are left to soak up the brown sugar, gave the pudding a lovely taste.