1 hr 15 mins
Nice, tasty, delicious, stupendous, fascinating, beautiful, tempting...I could go on:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Peel, core and slice the apples.
- 3Put the apples in a bowl.
- 4Mix in 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- 5In another bowl, mix 1 cup flour, 3/4 cup sugar, cinnamon and 1/4 tsp salt.
- 6Take another bowl.
- 7In this, beat the egg and butter.
- 8Add to the dry ingredients.
- 9This is the topping for your apple crisp.
- 10Now put the apples in the baking dish and pour the topping over them.
- 11Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- 12Once it's done, you'll find that the apples are soft and the topping is golden and crisp.
- 13Remove it from the oven and let it cool.
- 14Apple crisp is ready to be served!
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (680 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1087.1
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 136.2 mg
- Sodium 434.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 235.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 172.3 g
- Protein 10.8 g