Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 apples, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cups cabbage, Shredded
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- Sprinkle sliced apples with lemon juice.
- Mix with cabbage, celery, carrot, and onion.
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise and celery salt.
- Toss with apple mixture and serve.
- Lemon juice keeps apples from discoloring.
Creamy, colorful and crunchy. The flavor is great with that little hint of sweetness from the apples! I used 3 small golden delicious apples. I had no celery salt, so I used celery seeds + salt. This is a fabulous coleslaw; thanx!