Recipe by DropTool
Yummy old school apple cobbler. With a wonderful topping.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
This was a tasty cobbler, but the directions were a little hazy ~ What to do with the rice milk, & when, & whether or not to peel the apples. So, I peeled them, & added some raisins, after all, a cobbler without raisins is, well...! Anyway, it all got put together OK, & the result was, as I said, tasty! Baking time for me was a about 22 minutes.
- 4 apples
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup rolled oats (for the topping)
- 1⁄2 cup rice milk (topping)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (topping)
- 1⁄3 cup butter (topping)
- 2 tablespoons flour (topping)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut and core apples.
- Put in baking dish. Set aside.
- To make topping: in bowl combine oats flour sugar. Then crumble in butter and then mash together. Add milk so its moist. Add a pinch of salt then throw on top of apples.
- Bake at 350°F for about 15 minutes, maybe more.