1/1 Photo of Apple Cinnamon Snack Cake
I 'Splenda'd this up to make it a little more healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 9x9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- 3Chop up your apples into bite size pieces.
- 4Beat the eggs until fluffy.
- 5Combine splenda, flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a separate bowl. Whisk together.
- 6Combine wet and dry ingredients together.
- 7Spread 1/2 of the apples in bottom of pan.
- 8Pour over batter. Work the batter around the pan with a spatula.
- 9Place the remaining apples on top and gently press them down into batter. Bake for about 25 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cinnamon Snack Cake
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.3
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 63.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g