Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I 'Splenda'd this up to make it a little more healthy.
Make and share this Apple Cinnamon Snack Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Chop up your apples into bite size pieces.
- Beat the eggs until fluffy.
- Combine splenda, flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a separate bowl. Whisk together.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together.
- Spread 1/2 of the apples in bottom of pan.
- Pour over batter. Work the batter around the pan with a spatula.
- Place the remaining apples on top and gently press them down into batter. Bake for about 25 minutes or until golden.