1/1 Photo of Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
Chef mariajane's Note:
Make this yummy cooked oatmeal ahead and refrigerate for quick wholesome and fun start to the day. In the morning, heat in the microwave and invite everyone to sprinkle on their own favorite topping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups large flake oats (Robin Hood or Old Mill)
- 1 cup apple, grated
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 (370 ml) cans Carnation Evaporated Milk (regular, 2% or fat-free)
- 1Preheat oven 350°F Grease an 8-inch baking dish. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- 2Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until milk is absorbed and oats are softened.
- 3TIPS: Make breakfast fun. Let everyone add their own toppings. Refrigerate any leftovers and just reheat.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.9
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 37.5 mg
- Sodium 140.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 15.4 g