Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
From Company's Coming. Great with pork and poultry.
Make and share this Apple Chutney recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients in large heavy saucepan.
- Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Boil gently, uncovered, for about 35 minutes until thick.
- Stir more often towards end of cooknig time to prevent scroching.
- Pour into hot sterilized half pint jars to within 1/2 inch of the top. Place sterilized metal lids on jars and screw metal bands on securely. For added assurance against spoilage, you may choose to process in boiling water bath for 5 minutes.