Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this from southern living magazine perfect tailgating appetizer
- 8 ounces white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper paprika
- 1 1⁄2 inches cinnamon sticks
- 1 bay leaf
- PROCESS first 4 ingredients in a food processor until smooth,chill 30 minutes.
- SHAPE cheese into a ball and make a indentation in top to resemble an apple chill 30 minutes COAT ball heavily with paprika cover and chill 1 hour.
- INSERT cinnamon stickand bay leaf into indentation to resemble apple stem and leaf Serve with crackers.
This was delicious--even my two-year old loved it! :)