Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The yogurt in this tasty, creamy dish brings out the natural sweetness of the apples.
- 2⁄3 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 small granny smith apple, diced
- 100 ml fat-free lemon yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Combine the carrots and apple in a bowl.
- In a seperate bowl, combine and whip the yogurt, mustard, sugar, lemon juice and orange juice.
- Add dressing to the salad and mix well.
- Season with black pepper.
Very good! I used plain yogurt and a little extra lemon juice. Also didn't have dijon, so I substituted regular mustard an extra teaspoon of brown sugar. I will definitely be making this regularly, thanks!
A really tasty salad thanks katii. We are in a remote area and I couldn't get lemon yogurt. I used more lemon juice, a little extra sugar and greek yogurt. I would do it again as it tastes great. I felt almost healthy eating this salad!