This recipe is best made with Jonagold apples. I also like it with pink Delicious apples.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Grease a bundt pan with butter; dust with 1 teaspoon flour, tapping out excess, and set pan aside.
- 3Sift the 2 cups flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together into a large bowl.
- 4Add vegetable oil, applesauce, and eggs; stir until just combined.
- 5Add apples and nuts and gently stir into batter.
- 6Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth out top with a rubber spatula. Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 1 hour (check for doneness at 45 minutes).
- 7Set cake aside to cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 8Invert onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 691.5
- Calories from Fat 458
- Total Fat 50.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 47.3 mg
- Sodium 944.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 28.7 g
- Protein 6.8 g