Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is best made with Jonagold apples. I also like it with pink Delicious apples.
Make and share this Apple Bundt Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups applesauce
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 apples, Jonagold, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 2 cups walnuts, shelled, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a bundt pan with butter; dust with 1 teaspoon flour, tapping out excess, and set pan aside.
- Sift the 2 cups flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together into a large bowl.
- Add vegetable oil, applesauce, and eggs; stir until just combined.
- Add apples and nuts and gently stir into batter.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth out top with a rubber spatula. Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 1 hour (check for doneness at 45 minutes).
- Set cake aside to cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Invert onto a cooling rack to cool completely.