Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From http://www.lovingyou.com . I haven't tried this recipe yet, but it sounds delicious. Vegans can use olive oil.
- 1⁄2 cored diced red apple
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup sliced celery
- 3 tablespoons seedless raisins
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked brown rice, cooked in
- apple juice
- 3 tablespoons rice bran
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- Cook apple, onions, celery, raisins, poultry seasoning, thyme, and pepper in margarine in large skillet until vegetables are tender crisp.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cook until thoroughly heated.