Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from a Family Circle recipe. Added some prosciutto to the mix!! ;)
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts or 1 tablespoon pecans
- 3 tablespoons chutney
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 green onion, chopped fine
- 1 small baguette, halved lengthwise (18-inch)
- 6 ounces thin-sliced brie cheese
- 1⁄2 golden delicious apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 4 slices prosciutto
- Combine walnuts, chutney, mustard, sour cream and onion in small bowl. Spread over the bottom half of the baguette.
- Arrange brie, prosciutto and apple on walnut mixture. Cover with top of baguette.
- Cut crosswise into 4 equal pieces.