Apples and oatmeal go so well together! (Adopted recipe)
Make and share this Apple Bars recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, flour, margarine, baking soda and brown sugar.
- Blend well.
- Spread half of the oats mixture in a greased 9 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Press down firmly.
- In a separate bowl, combine apples, 2 T.
- margarine, sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread over the oats mixture in the pan.
- Cover with remaining oats mixture.
- Bake at 375° F for 40-45 minutes.
- Cut into bars.