Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
it's simple but so tasty that stand on its own. i eat this in celebration of fall. enjoying it's harvest in all things. even a sandwich.
- 2 slice whole wheat bread
- 14.79 ml Miracle Whip
- 1 slice cheese
- 236.59 ml smoked chicken breast, shaved
- 59.14 ml red onion, sliced, onion small
- 78.07 ml celery, juliann sliced
- 118.29 ml apple, sliced
- 7.39 ml butter
- take your slices of bread and lay them out.
- put the 1 table spoon of miracle whip on each slice.
- put the 1 slice of cheese on one slice of bread.
- put the 1 cup shaved chicken breast on top of the cheese.
- then put on the sliced red onion.
- on top of that put the juliann sliced celery.
- then put on the sliced apples.
- now put the other slice on top of the apples.
- finally butter each side sparingly then put it into the toaster oven or under a broiler and let brown to a golden hue.
Delicious! Thank you for a fast and tasty recipe! :)