- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 1⁄2 ounces dried beef
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese and blend with milk.
- Combine with all remaining ingredients except walnuts.
- Spread into glass pie plate.
- Spread chopped nuts over the top.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with crackers or chips.
- May also be served cold and can be refrigerated before cooking.