Prep 45 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A delicious chili to enjoy with family and friends at a reunion or something to just enjoy one night, this was givin to me by my gf whos Tonto Apache:)
- 3 lbs pork roast
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomatoes
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chili peppers, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can jalapenos, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon salt & pepper
- 2⁄3-1 gallon water
- Brown meat in a little oil.
- Heat water, add spices, meat, chilies, onion, etc. (all).
- Bring to a slow boil.
- Turn down and simmer 2 to 3 hours. Thicken with flour and water.
- If you desire more "spice" add picante sauce or more chilies and jalapenos.
I was so pleased to find this recipe. I look forward to trying this one. THANKS!