Recipe by LoriInIndiana
This is from Pampered Chef. I recently attended an "It's A Wrap" party through them and got the recipe for this. We like it without the meat, but you can be the judge of whether you add it in or not. ZWT West region.
Top Review by quikgourmet
Fabulous! Was in a hurry so used light cream cheese and then, instead of the basil and garlic clove, drizzled a bit of Italian salad dressing on the cream cheese and spread it over the tortilla. Used everything else in the recipe and WOW -- this one's delicious. The fact that it can be made ahead makes it extra special!
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, slightly softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, snipped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 6 (8 inch) sun-dried tomato tortillas
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, chopped
- 4 ounces salami
- 4 ounces ham
- Mix cream cheese with the basil and garlic.
- On each tortilla, spread about 2 tablespoons of this mixture on the tortillas to within 1/4 inch of the edge.
- Layer with romaine, salami, ham, and cheese.
- Next, layer on the olives, roasted red peppers, and artichoke hearts that you prefer.
- Tightly roll up the tortilla and cut in half on the diagonal.