1/9 Photos of Antipasto Wraps
This is from Pampered Chef. I recently attended an "It's A Wrap" party through them and got the recipe for this. We like it without the meat, but you can be the judge of whether you add it in or not. ZWT West region.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, slightly softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, snipped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 6 (8 inch) sun-dried tomato tortillas
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, chopped
- 4 ounces salami
- 4 ounces ham
- 1Mix cream cheese with the basil and garlic.
- 2On each tortilla, spread about 2 tablespoons of this mixture on the tortillas to within 1/4 inch of the edge.
- 3Layer with romaine, salami, ham, and cheese.
- 4Next, layer on the olives, roasted red peppers, and artichoke hearts that you prefer.
- 5Tightly roll up the tortilla and cut in half on the diagonal.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antipasto Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.1
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 969.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 14.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sun-dried tomato tortillas