Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an often-requested recipe around here. I make it in quantity for my kids' team dinners and never have any left!
- 1 lb tri-color rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (3 inch) piece salami, diced
- 1 whole pepperoni, diced
- 1 (3 inch) piece provolone cheese or 1 (3 inch) piece monterey jack cheese, diced
- 1 green pepper, washed and diced
- 2 -3 tomatoes, washed and diced
- mushroom (optional)
- artichoke (optional)
- olive (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup canola oil or 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a large salad bowl, put together all the above salad ingredients.
- Make the salad dressing at least 2 hours (preferably the night before).
- Mix all the ingredients together and let them"set".
- This makes more dressing than you need so put only what you need on the salad and toss thoroughly.