This is an often-requested recipe around here. I make it in quantity for my kids' team dinners and never have any left!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb tri-color rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (3 inch) piece salami, diced
- 1 whole pepperoni, diced
- 1 (3 inch) piece provolone cheese or 1 (3 inch) piece monterey jack cheese, diced
- 1 green pepper, washed and diced
- 2 -3 tomatoes, washed and diced
- mushroom (optional)
- artichoke (optional)
- olive (optional)
- 1In a large salad bowl, put together all the above salad ingredients.
- 2Make the salad dressing at least 2 hours (preferably the night before).
- 3Mix all the ingredients together and let them"set".
- 4This makes more dressing than you need so put only what you need on the salad and toss thoroughly.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antipasto Rotini Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.1
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 628.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: