Greek Rotini Salad
Pasta salad with colorful veggies and feta! I serve pepperonici peppers on the side.
- Ready In:
- 3 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 8 radishes, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, pitted
- 1⁄4 cup pimento stuffed olive
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- Cook the rotini according to the package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain well.
- Combine the rotini and the next 9 ingredients (through parsley) in a large bowl; toss gently.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and oregano in a jar. Cover tightly and shake vigorously. Pour the dressing over the rotini mixture; toss gently to combine. Cover and chill thoroughly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This salad is right up my alley and I had everything on hand for it. It came together quickly and the colors really pop. Love all the ingredients and this recipe will definitely be on my menu for the summer. It's going to make a delicious meal for my dinner tonight. The only changes I made was to omit the green pepper and I used less olive oil. Hope there's some left for hubby tomorrow when he gets home. : )