Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A creative spin on a classic Italian appetizer that is a great addition to an antipasto platter.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Rosemary & Garlic Red Potato Wedges
- 2 tablespoons bottled Italian salad dressing, divided
- 1 cup small dice cantaloupe
- 1⁄4 cup chopped prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon snipped Italian parsley (flat leaf)
- Toss the potato wedges with 1 Tbsp of the salad dressing.
- Arrange the wedges on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 20-25 minutes or till crisp and golden brown.
- Combine the melon, prosciutto and parsley with the remaining salad dressing till well mixed.
- Top each serving of potatoes with melon mixture.