Do you LOVE garlic? If so, I think you're going to love this recipe as much as we do. From the Garlic Lovers Cookbook. Recipe by MJ Filice-Absolutely Awesome!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel garlic cloves, slice off the ends of each clove and set aside. Slice cloves 1/8 inch thick.
- 2Pass the ends through a garlic press and measure 1/4 teaspoons Save any leftovers for later use.
- 3Place pressed garlic in a small bowl with anchovy fillets. Add parsley, butter, 1 tsp oil, and tabasco. Mash into a paste. Cover and refrigerate.
- 4Heat about 1/4 cup olive oil in a saute pan, add garlic slices, and saute to a light golden brown. WATCH CLOSELY, burns easily. Remove to paper towel to drain.
- 5Spread anchovy mixture on toast, garnish with garlic slices.
- 6Serve with a robust red wine and enjoy!
Nutritional Facts for Antipasto Aglio
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.3
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.7 mg
- Sodium 1239.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 15.8 g