Another Wonderful Potato Salad (With Leeks)
- In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cover and cook potatoes until tender, about 25-30 minutes.
- With slotted spoon, remove and let cool; peel and cut into 3/4 inch cubes.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, blanch leeks and celery in same boiling water for 20 seconds; drain well and add to potatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, parsley, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper; pour over veggies and mix well.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and olives.