Recipe by JustJanS
Nice and quick. Delicious with lamb or Indian food.
Top Review by Foggy Kitchen
Wonderfully simple recipe. I'd been looking for ways to use my abundance of garden mint, and this recipe hit the mark. Only complaint is I'd rather have seen "cups" rather than "ounces" of fresh mint, as I've no kitchen scale, so I had to do some "guesstimates".
- 125 g fresh mint sprigs
- 3 fresh green chilies, seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove the mint leaves from the stalks.
- Wash and dry and place in a food processor with remaining ingredients.
- Process until smooth.
- Transfer mixture into warm sterilised jar.
- Seal and label when cold.
- Store in the refrigerator until required.
- NOTE: It will last for a week in the fridge and is delicious with lamb or an Indian meal.