- 3 lbs chicken pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing mix
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Brush with butter.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in crock pot.
- Sprinkle with dry salad mix.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- About 3/4 hour before serving, mix soup, cream cheese, wine, and onion in small saucepan.
- Cook until smooth. Pour over chicken in pot.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes on low.
- Serve with sauce.