1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I love the flavor of roasted garlic and parmesan. This is family night comfort food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 F.
- 2Cut about 1/4 inch from the top of the garlic bulbs.
- 3Pour chicken broth in oven proof dish.
- 4Place bulbs on top of broth, place thyme and rosemary on top of garlic and sprinkle with pepper.
- 5Cover dish with tin foil.
- 6Placed halved tomatoes in another oven proof dish.
- 7Pour 1 Tbsp olive oil over tomatoes.
- 8Cover with foil.
- 9Put both dishes in oven for 1 1/4 hours, checking garlic every now and then.
- 10If the dish is getting dry add a bit more chicken broth.
- 11Uncover both dishes and roast for another 10 minutes.
- 12Take out of oven.
- 13Fill large pot with hot water and add about 1 Tbsp olive oil.
- 14Bring water to a boil.
- 15Add pasta and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- 16Drain water and put pasta back into pot.
- 17When garlic is cool enough to handle, squeeze bulbs into food processsor, add tomatoes, Italian seasoning, evaporated milk, parmesan, salt and pepper to taste.
- 18Process for about two minutes.
- 19Add to drained pasta, stir to mix.
- 20Pass extra parmesan to sprinkle on each serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Pasta With Roasted Garlic & Tomato
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 599.1
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.2 mg
- Sodium 286.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: