For oyster lovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 lb shucked oyster, rinsed and drained (halved if large)
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1In a skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon, onion, and garlic; pour off excess drippings and transfer mixture to a lightly greased 2 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- 2Using the same skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- 3Add in the oysters; saute about 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 4Sprinkle with seasonings; stir in wine and bring to a boil.
- 5Add oyster-wine mixture to casserole dish; add pasta and gently mix.
- 6Bake in a 375° oven for about 20 minutes or until heated through.
- 7Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Pasta With Oysters and Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.3
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 362.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 14.2 g