Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't tried this yet, but it would make a great holiday dessert. Also, it's low fat.
- 1 angel food cake, store bought (6-inches in diameter)
- 3 cups nonfat milk
- 2 (1 1/2-1 2/3 ounce) packages fat-free instant vanilla pudding mix (4-serving size)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cream sherry or 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry all fruit spread, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Pour the milk into a medium bowl. Add the pudding mix.
- Using an electric mixer, beat on low speed for 2 minutes.
- In a large bowl, gently stir together the berries, sugar and sherry.
- Cut or tear enough cake into cubes to measure 3 cups.
- To assemble, put half the cake cubes in a 2 1/2 quart glass bowl.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons fruit spread.
- Top with half the fruit mixture, followed by half the pudding.
- Repeat layers.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the whipped topping and vanilla. Gently spread over the pudding.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be saved up to 24 hours.