Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A german cookie, posted for ZWT6 & found on www.tasty-german-recipe.com
- 120 g flour
- 75 g butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 35 g icing (powder sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 grated lemon, rind of
- Mix together the flour, butter, egg yolk, icing sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and grated lemon rind to form a dough. Leave the dough in a cool place for an hour.
- Out of the dough make small balls and place on a prepared baking tray. Make a small indentation in the middle of each ball, using your little finger and fill the hole, using a teaspoon, with raspberry jam.
- Bake your cookies at 200 degrees C for about 15 minutes.
- Leave them to cool and then coat the bottom of each cookie with melted chocolate and leave until firm.
Very interesting taste. I think I like them
WOW! This were tasty and super easy!!! I didn't get thirty from the recipe but that didn't matter because what I did get was perfect. I had no raspberry jam so I used apricot. Made from the Germany/Benelux Oma Challenge ZWT6 (Voracious Vagabonds)