1/1 Photo of Ancho Chili Fudge Pie
Galley Wench's Note:
This is Z-Tejas' recipe and it's wonderful served with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt butter and allow to cool to room temperature.
- 3In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs until well blended.
- 4Add flour and sugars, mix until smooth.
- 5Add cooled butter and mix well.
- 6Fold in nuts, chocolate chips and ground ancho chili pepper.
- 7Pour mixture into prepared pie crust.
- 8Bake 30 to 40 minutes until pie tests done.
- 9Serve warm, topped with fresh whipped cream.
- 10Note: Ancho peppers are available whole. To grind, soften peppers in water for 30 minutes, Drain and grind in a blender. DO NOT SUBSTITUTE CHILI POWDER.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ancho Chili Fudge Pie
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 659.6
- Calories from Fat 429
- Total Fat 47.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 113.8 mg
- Sodium 305.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 37.7 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ground ancho chili pepper