Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from Low Carb and Loving It. It looked wonderful.
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 2 ounces asiago cheese, cut in small cubes
- 1 avocado, diced large
- 3 lbs spaghetti squash, cooked
- 1⁄4 lb butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lemon, juice of
- Mix butter, garlic, red onion, parsley and seasonings together well.
- Place about 2/3 of the seasoned butter in a sauté pan over medium heat, and melt.
- Add shrimp, toss for about 2 minutes. Turn shrimp, add the wine, and cook for another 2 minutes, or until shrimp is done.
- Remove from heat. Add remaining seasoned butter, asiago cheese and the avocado chunks. Toss gently, pour over hot spaghetti squash strands.
This is my new favorite way to eat spaghetti squash. Light but flavorful, and the shrimp give it just enough pop. I can't wait to eat my leftovers.