Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a hybrid of a recipe I have in a book titled "Where's Mom Now That I Need Her?" for the recipe "New England Cabbage Bake" Being a college grad trying to find a recipe that accommodates my basic cooking skills and my low food budget is hard. I didn't have all the necessary ingredients for the whole thing so I improvised and now my boyfriend keeps asking me to remake it my way.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Prepare julienned potatoes according to box, DO NOT BAKE.
- Arrange cabbage over potatoes.
- Crumble corned beef over cabbage.
- Dot mustard over corned beef and cabbage, to taste.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes. Excess liquid may need to be removed.