This is a hybrid of a recipe I have in a book titled "Where's Mom Now That I Need Her?" for the recipe "New England Cabbage Bake" Being a college grad trying to find a recipe that accommodates my basic cooking skills and my low food budget is hard. I didn't have all the necessary ingredients for the whole thing so I improvised and now my boyfriend keeps asking me to remake it my way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Prepare julienned potatoes according to box, DO NOT BAKE.
- 3Arrange cabbage over potatoes.
- 4Crumble corned beef over cabbage.
- 5Dot mustard over corned beef and cabbage, to taste.
- 6Place in oven for 30 minutes. Excess liquid may need to be removed.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amy's Corned Beef and Cabbage Bake
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.3
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 171.1 mg
- Sodium 1970.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 33.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Betty Crocker Julienne Potatoes