WI Cheesehead's Note:
This is off of the www.armchair.com website. They have a bunch of variations. I tried their Apple Bread and used strawberries instead, so I think you could use any number of fresh fruit with it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375° and grease 2 loaf pans.
- 2Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- 4Add the wet to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- 5Fold in the nuts and fruit.
- 6Pour into the prepared pans and bake 50-60 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amish Friendship Bread (With Fresh Fruit)
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.8
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 335.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 25.6 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: