Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is from Taste of Home. With the holidays coming up I thought this sounded good! Enjoy! NOTE: cooking time is chilling time
- 2 cups fresh cranberries or 2 cups frozen cranberries, halved
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups diced unpeeled apples
- 1 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- shredded coconut or flaked coconut
- Combine cranberries and sugar.
- In a large bowl, combine the marshmallows, apples, grapes, pecans and pineapple.
- Add cranberries and mix well.
- FOld in whipped cream.
- Cover and chill.
- Sprinkle wih coconut before serving.
Made for Christmas and everyone loved it. Followed the recipe but only had dried cranberries. Thanks
We love this salad! It has been a must-have on our Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner table since the firs time I made it - I think 6 years ago. I am in the process of transferring all our family favorites to Zaar -thank you for posting this - now I don't have to!
This is fabulous! and so easy to make. I whipped this up early this morning and had it for dessert with tonights dinner. I left out the grapes and pecans, it was still wonderful! Thanks for sharing...Kittencal:)