1/2 Photos of Amber's Down Home Peach Iced Tea
2 hrs 15 mins
A yummy classic! Sweet Peach Iced Tea! This tasty, cool, refreshing treat is sure to quench any thirst! Filled with a fresh peach taste, that will remind of you a lazy summer day, long after summers' past! To Serve: Dip the rim of a tall ice tea glass with peach syrup, then dip in granulated sugar! Top it off with a peach slice affixed to the rim, and some ice cubes and Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 3qt stock pot, combine the tea bags, water and sugar.
- 2Brew on med-low heat.
- 3Open the canned peaches, and drain the syrup into the pot.
- 4Drop in 3-5 peach slices.
- 5Reserve the rest of the peaches on the side.
- 6Brew the tea to just under a boil.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Strain off the tea bags, but leave the peach slices.
- 9Return tea to pot, cover and let sit until tea is room temperature.
- 10Place tea into a a pitcher for serving.
- 11Refrigerate until chilled.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amber's Down Home Peach Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 60.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black tea bags