1/1 Photo of Amazingly Easy Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
This is a very easy to make, but super yummy icing. I found it on the back of a powdered sugar bag I had in my pantry. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chocolate in heavy saucepan on very low heat or in the microwave until melted.
- 2Set aside to cool.
- 3Combine in a large bowl, with mixer at low speed, confectioners sugar, butter, milk and vanilla.
- 4Beat at medium speed 1-2 minutes until creamy.
- 5Add cooled chocolate and beat till combined. (If you want,you may add more milk now to get your desired spreading consistancy! I never need too.).
- 6Makes enough to fill and frost 2-layer cake, or 13x9x2-inch sheet cake or 24 cupcakes, or 1 bundt cake.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazingly Easy Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 722.4
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 62.6 mg
- Sodium 213.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 110.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g