1/2 Photos of Amazing Ranch Potato Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
Punky Julster's Note:
True comfort food! I use the Oscar Meyer prepared real bacon bits in the pouch. Prep time includes the time to precook the potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup bacon, pieces
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 -8 new potatoes (unpeeled, cooked and quartered)
- 1Mix the sour cream, bacon bits, dressing, parsley and cheese together.
- 2Toss mixture with potatoes and place in a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish.
- 3Mix all ingredients together for the topping.
- 4Spread over the potato mixture in casserole dish.
- 5Bake at 350F for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Ranch Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 793.6
- Calories from Fat 511
- Total Fat 56.8 g
- Saturated Fat 28.4 g
- Cholesterol 125.6 mg
- Sodium 840.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French's French fried onions