Recipe by petlover
I made this up from a bunch or recipes -- it is wonderful served with rice pilaf, or noodles. The meat is so tender-falls off the bone! Time-- does not include natural steam cooling time
Top Review by Alan H.
I've got a great idea! Why don't you test your recipes before you publish them? That way I wouldn't have 3 pounds of boneless short ribs burned and blackened to the consistency of battleship armor. And do you have any ideas about how I can clean a pressure cooker with an inch of burned meat and onions stuck to the bottom?
- 1360.77 g beef chuck beef short ribs
- 14.79 ml light olive oil
- 414.03 ml beef broth or 414.03 ml stock
- 59.14 ml red wine
- 1 sweet onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 29.58 ml honey
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 2.46 ml coarse salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in heavy pan then brown short ribs ( cut up ) in the oil.
- Put short ribs in pressure cooker.
- Put in pressure cooker red wine, beef broth, onion (sliced thick),
- garlic (chopped), honey, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Bring to high pressure.
- Cook at high pressure for one hour.
- Turn off and let steam come down naturally -- do not open cooker until steam is completely released.