Recipe by MommyMakes
Great for the holidays! I have been told this does not "set up" properly if you use a non-stick pan.
- 1 3⁄4 cups butter (3 1/2 sticks)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 Hershey Bars
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups almonds, toasted and chopped
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a rimmed cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unwrap chocolate bars and set on counter. Spread almonds onto cookie sheet.
- In a sauce pan combine butter, sugar, and salt.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture is the color of peanut butter. Immediately pour over almonds and spread quickly.
- Place Hershey bars on top and allow to warm and melt, then spread.
- Refrigerate, then break into pieces.