Almond Joy Fudge Brownies These are wonderful and simple.
Make and share this Almond Joy Fudge Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) box Duncan Hines chewy fudge brownie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 (14 ounce) package miniature Almond Joy bars, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup toasted almond
- Prepare mix according to brownie package directions, except only use 3 tablespoons
- of vegetable oil.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13" pan.
- Pour and spread 1 cup of condensed milk.
- Sprinkle with chopped candy bars and toasted almonds.
- Bake at 350 for 35-38 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting into 2 dozen bars.