Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
On those days when you are 'truly down to the wire' and need to fix something fast and easy but long on flavor, this made-in-the-microwave dish can be on the table in just about 10 minutes flat.
- 1 lb halibut fillet
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter and almonds.
- Heat, uncovered, on high for 2 minutes, or until almonds are golden brown.
- Place fillets in a greased microwave-safe 11-in x 7-in x 2-in dish.
- Top with almond mixture.
- Combine the lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper; drizzle over fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and microwave on high for 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Down and dirty cookin' that tastes just fine. Made this with cod using just 1T butter and subbing basil for the dill. No leftovers.