Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
A very subtle and smooth tasting cookie.
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Knead the marzipan with the almonds, the sugar and 2 tablespoons of egg white to a smooth dough.
- Mix in the remaining egg white without over beating or causing foam.
- Line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Put 1 teaspoon heaps of batter on the sheets about 2 - 2 1/2 inches apart, as the cookies will spread (maybe you want to bake a sample cookie to check for the spacing).
- Bake on middle rack for 15-20 minutes till golden brown.
- Let cool on the paper and peel off.
- Store in metal tin with parchment paper layers in between.