A very subtle and smooth tasting cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 190°C.
- 2Knead the marzipan with the almonds, the sugar and 2 tablespoons of egg white to a smooth dough.
- 3Mix in the remaining egg white without over beating or causing foam.
- 4Line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 5Put 1 teaspoon heaps of batter on the sheets about 2 - 2 1/2 inches apart, as the cookies will spread (maybe you want to bake a sample cookie to check for the spacing).
- 6Bake on middle rack for 15-20 minutes till golden brown.
- 7Let cool on the paper and peel off.
- 8Store in metal tin with parchment paper layers in between.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.9
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: