Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Simple and easy appetizers from A-1 Great Grilling.
- 1⁄3 cup A.1. Original Sauce, Bold variety
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds, toasted and finely chopped
- In small bowl, combine steak sauce, mustard, honey, oil, lemon juice and garlic; set aside.
- Cut each chicken breast half into 8 cubes.
- In medium nonmetal bowl, combine chicken cubes and 1/2 cup steak sauce mixture.
- Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Soak 16 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Thread 2 chicken cubes onto each skewer.
- Grill kabobs over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until done, turning and brushing with remaining sauce.
- Remove from grill; quickly roll kabobs in almonds.
- Serve immediately.
Fantastic recipe! Flavor is wonderful. I let my chicken marinate more than one hour to absorb more flavoring. Was DELICIOUS! didn't change a thing except we used metal skewers . :) Thanks for sharing the recipe!