1/1 Photo of Almond Chicken Kabobs
1 hr 20 mins
Simple and easy appetizers from A-1 Great Grilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl, combine steak sauce, mustard, honey, oil, lemon juice and garlic; set aside.
- 2Cut each chicken breast half into 8 cubes.
- 3In medium nonmetal bowl, combine chicken cubes and 1/2 cup steak sauce mixture.
- 4Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- 5Soak 16 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
- 6Thread 2 chicken cubes onto each skewer.
- 7Grill kabobs over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until done, turning and brushing with remaining sauce.
- 8Remove from grill; quickly roll kabobs in almonds.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Chicken Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.5
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 28.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce