1/2 Photos of Almond Butter Cookies (Vegan)
Chef Joey Z.'s Note:
I adapted these from a non-vegan peanut butter cookie recipe. These were so easy to make and the flavor is amazing. You can make a double or triple batch and freeze some. Note: They are sweet so you might want to cut back a bit on the sugar unless you prefer them this way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the egg replacer and warm water together. I used luke warm water.
- 2In a large bowl add the nut butter and sugar and egg replacer. Mix well.
- 3Form into a large ball and pull off about one inch size pieces and form into a ball and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4I used a floured fork and made the cross hatch marks on the cookies.
- 5I baked them for about 10 minutes.
- 6Be careful to let them cool for about 10 minutes as the cookies are very soft and will crumble when hot.
- 7Then cool on a wire rack and eat.
- 8Bon Appetit!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Butter Cookies (Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (498 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.1
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 74.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g