Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A nice crunchy but tender biscotti.
Make and share this Almond Biscotti Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Cream together the margarine and sugar together then add the eggs.
- Combine together the flour, baking powder and salt, then add 1/3 at a time to the butter mixture, mixing well.
- Add the slice almonds, and mix gently by hand. Divide the dough in half, roll and flatten into a log shape.
- Cook on an ungreased cookie sheet for 25 - 30 minutes, or until the logs have colour.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then cut the log into slices then place the slices back on the cookie sheet and bake for a further 8 minutes per side until they have colour.
- Cool on a rack then place in a cookie tin.